Thursday 22 May 2014

Who Should I Vote For..? // European Election 2014

Today is Election Day in the UK (22nd May). And as usual, I have a vague yet unclear idea of who to vote for! I know that things are not going as I necessarily want them to go, but I am not quite sure who would do a better job... Today, I found the answer to my previously somewhat uneducated voting!

I found a VERY useful website! https://www.tickbox.org.uk

You simply do a very quick survey of where you stand on the big issues. They will then give you your top 3 party matches and some further choices. They give very good summaries of each party’s top 4 policies, candidates and links to party websites and news and information about them. I also found out from this site that there is a Christian’s People Alliance running (shows how little I know about politics!).

Anyway, I hope this is helpful! Remember to vote today if you are in the UK or Netherlands (see below for further dates)! :)

Blessings!

Ronell x

“Elections belong to the people. It's their decision. If they decide to turn their back on the fire and burn their behinds, then they will just have to sit on their blisters.” {Abraham Lincoln}



No comments:

Post a Comment