Friday 1 March 2013

Oxfam: Mother’s Day Gifts

Mother’s Day is just around the corner in the UK and I bet many of you are starting to fret about what to get your mums! I have already bought my mum something that I know she wants, but I also want to get her something that is meaningful and representative of the incredible person that she is.

My mum is really amazing- she is an incredibly loving parent, one of my best friends and a phenomenal teacher. I am by no stretch of the imagination the only person that would agree with all of those statements, but countless people that she has actually taught will testify that she was/is their favourite teacher and that she is unlike any other teacher they have ever met. My mum sees teaching as her true calling and she pours her life into the children that she works with, so I thought to myself, what better way to celebrate this than to give a gift in her name that will continue this legacy with children she has never even met. I knew exactly how: Oxfam Unwrapped gifts!

I am purchasing a gift based around educating children and training up teachers in countries where education is a privilege, not a right.

Make Mother's Day extra-special with an Oxfam Unwrapped gift: you can either choose any gift from their hand-picked selection for mums, or check out our full range to find something really personal. You can pay for these gifts in cash. Your second option is also to use your Nectar points to purchase an Oxfam Unwrapped gift, which costs you absolutely nothing (apart from giving up your discounts and bonuses that you have earned through using your Nectar card).

So go online and support incredibly worthy causes to help change lives on behalf of your Mum! If she is anything like my mum, she will love this gift!

Blessings!

Ronell x

"A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take." {Cardinal Mermillod}







No comments:

Post a Comment