Thursday 23 May 2013

Please Sponsor: Race for Life // Cancer Research UK



I am doing Race for Life this Saturday as part of a team ('Paul's Angels'). Race for Life is a 5km race for women to help raise awareness and funds for Cancer Research UK and to fly the flag for our loved ones who have fought and lost, have fought and won and are still fighting their battles against cancer! 

I will personally be doing Race for Life this year particularly in memory of my Grandad and cousin who lost their battles against cancer (along with other friends) and for my aunty who is still bravely fighting.

Make a difference today- no contribution is too small! Sponsor us on our JustGiving fundraising page: http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/pauls-angels?utm_source=tfacebook&utm_medium=newsfeed&utm_campaign=editpage

Thank you!

Blessings!

Ronell x


To see the original post, visit my new blog: 
Reduce, Reuse, Rescue & Revaluate


No comments:

Post a Comment