Thursday 16 May 2013

Weak Made Strong

I often worry about not having the capacity and ability to achieve what I need to do, but everytime, God reminds me that it is not about my ability, but about who my trust is in- if it is in myself, well then I really am in trouble, but if it is in God, He will use me to achieve what he asks me to do, whether it seem possible or not!

Be encouraged that God can use anyone and anything to do His work and that He uses us to bring glory to Himself through our weakness and brokenness.

Blessings!

Ronell x



Christ Is the Power

by Joyce Meyer - posted May 15, 2013

And God also selected (deliberately chose) what in the world is lowborn and insignificant and branded and treated with contempt, . . . so that no mortal man should [have pretense for glorying and] boast in the presence of God. —1 Corinthians 1:28–29
“But to those who are called, . . . Christ [is] the Power of God and the Wisdom of God” (Corinthians 1:24). When God calls us to do something, He enables us to do it. Remember, God uses inadequate people to do important things because that way He gets the glory.
So if God calls you to do something today that seems too big for you to handle, Christ will give you the power and the wisdom that you need to do it. God has said to each of us, “My strength and power are made perfect (fulfilled and completed) and show themselves most effective in [your] weakness” (2 Corinthians 12:9).


From the book Starting Your Day Right by Joyce Meyer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment