Sunday 25 November 2012

Gifts that keep giving: The Hunger Site Store


One of the first organisations I blogged about was The Greater Good Network’s The Hunger Site: free clicks for food! Today, I am posting about The Hunger Site Store for gifts that keep giving.

Each of the items that you buy on this site funds at least 25 cups of food to feed the hungry. So far, 824,909,397 cups of food have been been given to feed the hungry! They do absolutely gorgeous jewellery and other gifts that I can highly recommend. I own a lot of their jewellery and particularly love the jewellery with inspirational messages on (Christian and otherwise). I have also bought many gifts from this site.

You can even buy Christmas decorations or lovely stocking fillers from this site!

Also check out their Daily Deal for great offers!

Make a difference this Christmas by buying ethically sourced gifts that keep giving!

Blessings!

Ronell x

“What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can that faith save him? If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and filled,” without giving them the things needed for the body, what good is that? So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead. But someone will say, “You have faith and I have works.” Show me your faith apart from your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.” {James 2:14-18 }





No comments:

Post a Comment