Tuesday 2 April 2013

Half Way!


This is post number 182 of 365 today on this blog, I’m basically half way through my 365 day challenge! :) I am sure I will continue this blog after the 365 days are over, but I am undecided in what capacity. I will continue to pray into this point.

To find out about what inspired me to start writing this blog, go to my first post on 1st October 2012 and read all about it! :)

If you are a regular reader, I hope you have enjoyed it so far and will continue to tune in as often as possible! If this is the first time you are reading this blog, please come back as much as you can- there is a new post every day (at the very least until 1st October 2013).

Thank you for all the support! Continue following/sharing/retweeting this blog and keep making a difference however you can to change the world we live in. You may think the little things you do are insignificant, but they are not! You will never know the significance of all the little (and big) things that you do for others!

Blessings!

Ronell x


No comments:

Post a Comment