Saturday 20 July 2013

Corrie ten Boom // Saving Jewish Orphans

I read this passage by Corrie ten Boom, posted by The Corrie ten Boom Museum and had to share it!


"People ask me, 'How did you save 100 Jewish babies?' 

... in the Jewish orphanage in Amsterdam we heard 100 babies had to be killed just because they were Jewish. Sometimes, there came to us good Germans who were soldiers, who were in the army. And they said, ‘We don’t like any longer to work for Adolph Hitler. Will you help us?’

‘Sure, I will help you – just come in.’ I said. 

We took their uniforms and gave them civil clothes to change into. THIS is how my boys stole 100 babies. Hallelujah!”

-Corrie ten Boom, Her Testimony


Visit tenboom.com to hear more extraordinary stories. Witness the Corrie ten Boom Museum Virtual Tour, FREE, from the comfort of your own home. Pass the stories of these remarkable children of God on to the next generation.


I hope this inspires you to make any difference that you can!

Blessings!

Ronell x





No comments:

Post a Comment