Thursday 4 July 2013

Sevenly // help rape victims

This week on Sevenly, your purchase provides emergency shelter and ensures medical aid for rape victims. Learn About This Week's Cause: http://www.sevenly.org/

Having been a victim of rape myself, I know the importance of this work! I was too ashamed and afraid to say anything (until many years later) and never reported it. It is something that caused me immense pain and suffering and something that will in one way or another always be a part of me. I am grateful to be able to say that now (8 years later) I have finally found healing and peace from God. I was very lucky- my experience was not as severe as that of many other women that I have encountered. One thing I do know is that no one should be left alone, ashamed, afraid and abused through the actions of others. So help Sevenly to support this very worthy cause this week and buy something from their online store. Also make sure you share the cause and let others know!

Blessings!

Ronell x









No comments:

Post a Comment